What a feeling


First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream

That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind

All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride

In a world made of steel, made of stone

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm

Wrap around, take a hold of my heart


[Chorus:]What a feeling, bein's believin'I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life

Take your passion, and make it happen

Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life

[Solo]Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm

In a flash it takes hold of my heart

[chorus (with ... "now I'm dancing through my life")]

Entradas populares de este blog

Arturo Pérez-Reverte sobre la mujer (Día internacional de la mujer)

"El pintor de batallas" sube a escena

Fechas de la gira EL PINTOR DE BATALLAS en teatros